With 300-plus nominations, I feel pretty comfortable saying that the Top 40 Demand Marketing Game Changers program is already a success. Yet, like a fine blue-flavored Jell-O, there’s always room for more.
The more nominations we receive, the more valuable insights we gain on the innovative strategies and practices progressing B2B marketing from demand generation to demand orchestration. And of course, we’ll be compiling all such insights in a forthcoming eBook and webinar with Heinz Marketing.
So if you know anyone who’s setting the bar for B2B demand marketers, nominate them here by May 31st. Or, if you’re particularly confidant in your own B2B marketing superiority, feel free to nominate yourself…
Criteria by which the top 40 will be selected:
- Engagement Creativity – developing content and using new tactics to effectively engage prospects and customers
- Operational Innovation – implementing technology and processes that drive the foundation of their organizations dramatically forward
- Sales Collaboration – working hand-in-hand with sales teams to more effectively move prospects through their journey and create new customers
- Data Acumen – leveraging data to deliver the right experience at the right time to the right people
- Revenue Responsibility – maintaining an unending focus on driving new pipeline, opportunities and customers
The panel of judges:
- Meagen Eisenberg, CMO, MongoDB – @meisenberg
- Kyle Lacy, VP Marketing, OpenView Ventures – @kyleplacy
- Trish Bertuzzi, President, The Bridge Group – @bridgegroupinc
- Aaron Ross, CRO, Predictable Revenue Inc – @motoceo
- Matt Heinz, President, Heinz Marketing – @heinzmarketing
- Scott Vaughan, CMO, Integrate – @scottavaughan
Remember…the deadline for submissions is in one week on May 31st. So make sure hard work doesn’t go unrecognized, and nominate your marketing colleagues today.