It’s quite possible that I’ve missed the discussion (I certainly don’t read every B2B marketing blog post or article), but amid all the account-base marketing (ABM) discussions on selecting target accounts, engaging account decision-makers and tracking program results, it seems as if there’s been little industry talk about how all this affects your content strategy.
The Integrate ABM program development workbook released last year touched on the subject a bit; however, even that wasn’t a comprehensive dive into the topic. (Note: we’re currently revising and expanding the ABM workbook for a 2nd edition.)
The good news is that implementing an ABM program doesn’t require you to completely overhaul your current content marketing strategy. It’s more recalibration than revolution.
Though not as daunting as some may initially think, a little guidance is very helpful. For this reason, Engagio and Integrate are hosting a webinar next Wednesday, November 2nd titled: “How to Evolve Content Marketing Strategy for an ABM World”
The webinar will cover:
- How to take your existing content and evolve the messaging for ABM use
- How to create commercial insights and win the trust of an account
- How to scale creation and distribution of ABM content
- Effective targeting and acquisition of decision-makers within target accounts
- Technology and techniques that can make this all easier