Marketers today are constantly hustling to ensure prospective and existing customers get the info they need when they need it. This is incredibly difficult if customer-facing roles (demand generation, brand management, product marketing, etc.) can’t access the performance data (often enabled by marketing ops) that highlights specific persona needs.
Herein lies the value of a closed marketing loop – it shows marketers:
- which marketing content is resonating with personas
- through which channels your personas are most likely to engage
- which media sources have audiences matching your personas
- the combination of demand generation tactics that provides maximal ROI
- where to allocate media and content marketing budget
- which demand generation efforts are failing and which are succeeding
…the list of benefits is extensive. But most marketing organizations are falling short due to operational roadblocks that prevent data from being shared between various marketing roles and the media partners that need it.