At this point, all B2B demand marketers understand the account-based marketing (ABM) basics:
- Figure out the common characteristics of your most profitable accounts
- Create a list of similar companies
- Do your best to engage the accounts, and hopefully, the decision-makers within them
While basics are important, the above steps leave a lot of ABM specifics unaddressed. Just a few questions left unanswered include:
- What are the best ways to identify the most profitable accounts?
- How do I know which shared characteristics matter the most?
- How broad or how focused should my account list be?
- What’s the best way to define target personas within these accounts?
- Where do I find these account decision makers?
- What’s the best way to engage them?
There’s obviously no standard answer to each of these questions that applies to every B2B marketing team. However, Oracle Marketing Cloud has gathered a group of ABM marketing tech experts from Demandbase, Mintigo and Integrate to discuss these common issues and more in an upcoming webinar: "Tips and Tricks for Account-Based Marketing featuring Demandbase, Integrate & Mintigo"
Who will be speaking?
John Dering, Director of ABM Technology and Strategy, Demandbase
John Bara, President and CMO, Mintigo
Jen Metz, Director, Marketing Technology, Oracle Marketing Cloud
Join us on Wednesday, September 21, 1pm to 2pm ET to learn how Oracle AppCloud partners can help you make most efficient use of your data and your marketing budgets to target the right buyers at the right companies with the right message.